We are caught up with the stress of our every day life. Weather from our jobs, relationships, debt, social media, lifestyle, traffic, worrying of others life’s. The thing is we just completely forget that we have a great life.
But have you ever sat down and thought of the beauty of nature, family, being healthy, have a source of income?
I thank god everyday.
I know that I have days where I complain even about the sun being so hot, that my kids are annoying. That I’m too fat.
I’m really just being inconsiderate. not thinking that, I should be grateful for being able to see and feel. And be able to breathe.
Here I will share 10 things that I am grateful for.
Share 10 things you are grateful for. In the comments.
- I am grateful to be able to wake up every morning.
- I am grateful to be able to see daylight and nature.
- I am grateful for my children. That they are healthy. And family.
- I am grateful to have a roof over my head.
- I am grateful that we have the food and water. To nourish our body.
- I am grateful for the jobs of my husband and his sacrifice he does for us.
- I am grateful for coffee because this momma needs 10,000 energy boost every day.
- I am grateful for my hands and feet. My tools to do everything I do.
- I am grateful for life’s challenges because it makes me grow and become who I am.
- I am grateful for being you. Because you are touching the world with your presence.